July 22, 2010

Why can't these guys stop staring at b**bs?

I know this guy from sometime. He lives in a same colony as I do. It 's been sometime I think I am falling for him. I had told my friends about this and they suggested me to make a move. So I talked to guy and asked him to be my friend. He accepted and we became friends. We have met quite a few times at a coffee shop near by my college. But I have been noticing one thing and it is really bothering me alot. The thing is that whenever I am talking to me, most of time I see that he is looking at my b**bs and that makes me feel really uncomfortable.

I don'T know whether it is intentional or not. He does not seem such a pervert kind of person but this habbit of him is really making me think bad of him.I cannot talk about this thing with my friends coz i don't want my friends to think bad of him coz i myself am confused. I have noticed that whenever we talk he don't look at my face. Either he would be looking at the coffee, or at the floor , or at the table and for the rest of the time at my b**bs. I don't know are all guys like that or Am I over reacting? Why can't these guys stop staring at b**bs?

Neha

0 comments:

Post a Comment