June 1, 2010

My Girlfriend is making me go crazy

I am in a relationship with my girlfriend from last 3 years. We both love each other a lot but nowadays she is coming up with some nitty-gritty issues which is driving me crazy. She has lot of friends and once in a while she asks me to accompany her to some parties at her friend's places. She introduces me to her friends and when I try to talk to any of them(....i mean girl), my girlfriend stares at me like I have done something terribly wrong and now I am liable for a death sentence.

My Goddd !.... She says that whenever I talk to any of her friends, she accuses me of looking at their figure and body parts. Can u believe it?I have tried convincing her so many times that it's not true but she insists.
Few weeks ago, I have told her that from now onwards I wont meet any of her friends but the things got even worse. When we walk together in street, she looks at me when every girl passes by us. I don't know why is she feeling so insecure?

I want to assure her that I love her very much and no one in this world matters to me as much as she does. But may be I am not being able to convey this to her properly. So please if there is someone who can suggest me something?I don't wanna my girl to feel bad about such crazy things ! Any suggestion is welcome.

2 comments:

Daiane said...

, My friend is the tricky thing ta tell you she loves you and so ta disturbing the coexistence need not prove that you love her all the time try to leave it safe is it that you like and that it become repeat Things can get difficult you guys a good civil conversation can help is good! kisses

Anonymous said...

Thnx for your advice. Even I think Nikhil should give his girlfriend sometime and as the time passes by she will understand herself.

Post a Comment