May 13, 2010

Plz advice me on this. ..Dating advice

Hey guys.
I am a 19 year old female. I am on a gap year in New Zealand at the moment. I have gone to a course at uni for 3 months. At this course there is this guy i really have a crush on. He is cute, kind ... However we never really talked. I am leaving in 6 weeks, however coming back in 1 year. I really wanna let him now that i like him, as this thursday will be the last day at Uni. I have written this letter to him.


Dear ...
i know this will seem really weird, as we have never talked, but I like you. Everytime I see you i get butterflies. Sorry if this is weird, but I just had to let you know, before I leave back to England in July.
Ps: my e-mail: ....
Phoebe

I just wanna let him now i like him. What do u think about this letter? should i give it to him?
Today i saw him at the shop at Uni and said hi and smiled and he smiled back.i really want to give him that letter. i never really confessed my feelings to a boy. My only problem is that i have bad acne, I cover it with make up though, but i still feel horrible. I am really surprised when guys approach me, flirt with me and want my number, cause my acne is so bad. I have never been so madly in love, which is starnge cause we have never talked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Daiane said...

OLá moro no Brasil!!
eu concerteza axo que deva etregar a carta sim!!
pode até rolar algo amais nisso tudo antes de voce ir embora! o que acha?/
vai enfrente se voce gosta dele
boa sorte beijos Daiane

Post a Comment