June 1, 2010

Is it just me who is overreacting?

Few days ago, I saw my husband to holding my sister from behind,  with his hands around her waist area. I mean to say type of cuddling. I really found this very inappropriate because he only does that to me and I think it is type of gesture of affection towards a wife.
As  he only hugs me in that way , it made me feel really uncomfortable. But I might be overreacting or is this considered an intimate hug? Am I being unreasonable coz I even dont know how my sister might have felt and usually my husband and my husband, they get along very well. My husband loves me very much but this act of me is bothering me nowadays. Please help. Thank you.

1 comments:

Daiane said...

calma flor!!!talvez você esteje obseca e com ciumes , talvez isso tudo não tenha fundamentos
o relacionamento dos dois sempre foi assim??/
tenta deixar as coisas como estãonão faça nada por enquanto, vai observandoo as coisasa contecerem e vera se é ou nãoo motivo pra vc ficar assim!

Post a Comment